I've been a busy sewer lately. I had so many UFOs as future patterns. I just seem to jump from one project to the next without finishing the previous one. The amount of directions became a daunting thought so I kept procrastinating .
Then I decided if I finished one a month as a goal that would force me to finish. I chipped away & did about 1/2 dozen or so & with the yoyo theme & published them. I still have 3 left to finish directions for but at least the patterns are partially written so ... soon.
During that time I ventured off into a 2nd theme & had those about half finished piecing & appliqueing . I took them on a month's vacation with me to finish up the sewing in April/May at Lake Shasta. I made all the backings for those in assembly line style today. So for this next batch I have to quilt & write directions so those will start coming out later this year. Whew !
The first pic is my second theme quilts. Some I've finished quilting. The rest have yet to be quilted that I just did the backing for with beginning directions.
The second pic is yoyo themed quilts that I have to finish directions for.
The third pic is yoyo themed quilts that are all finished & patterns out.